- Generous in size allowing to be worn as an over garment with deeper armholes than standard.
- Grey polyester bound edges.
- 50mm sewn on hi-vis tapes.
- Note: These garments should be worn fastened and kept clean to maintain effectiveness.
- Also available in junior size R200J.Ready to brand Tag free.
- Full shoulder and chest space for logo.
- Lightweight enhanced visibility for event marshalling.
- EN ISO 20471 + A1:2016 CLASS 2 RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 2:2019 (orange only); all other colours ENHANCED VISIBILITY only.
- Decorating methods: Embroidery, direct print and transfer print.
- A light and simple but highly effective certified safety over vest providing you with all the visible protection you need.
Core hi-vis vest R200X
- EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2 (yellow and orange only); all other colours ENHANCED VISIBILITY only.
- 50mm sewn-on safety tapes.
- Grey bound edges, tear release fastening.
- XS* 32/33.5″ S/M 37/38.5″ L/XL 45/46.5″ 2XL/3XL 48.5/51″.
- 40 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry.
- Outer: 120gsm, 100% Polyester.
Black, Burgundy, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, Lime, Navy, Paramedic Green, Purple, Raspberry, Red, Royal, Sky Blue, White
2XL, L/XL, S/M, XS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.