These terms and conditions set out the full extent of any agreement between you and Brit Apparel. By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions set out below.
Contract for the Supply of Goods;
• No contract for the supply of goods will subsist unless and until an email is sent by us to you confirming that your order has been shipped (this does not include our order receipt email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by us and is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the email.
• Brit Apparel is free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
• Orders fulfilled will be confirmed on the dispatch email. Delivery takes on average 5 to 7 working days.
• We only accept payment in Pound Sterling (£) and by credit or debit card or PayPal. If other payment methods are added you will be able to see them during checkout.
• Your card will not be charged until your order is dispatched.
• All prices listed on the site include VAT (where appropriate). Non UK shipments may incur a higher postage and packing fee. This will be displayed on checkout and varies dependent on the quantity and weight of goods ordered.
• At our discretion larger parcels may be sent by special courier.
• Brit Apparel continuously monitors other suppliers’ websites and may modify prices accordingly to ensure we remain competitive.
• In the case where the item is out of stock at Brit Apparel and at our suppliers, you will be notified by email.
• Product availability is subject to change without notice.
• Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
• Color representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows and may differ from screen to screen.
• Decoration on garment(s) is for illustrative purposes only.
• Most of the garment(s) are supplied plain or blank.
Postage and Packing Charges;
• We ship to United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain and selected European countries. Please check the Delivery Information page for more information on local and international deliveries.
• We may or may not ship to all or any part of the above mentioned countries and we will advise you of this before shipping your order.
• Orders shipped to UK addresses typically arrive within 5-7 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Orders shipped to European addresses typically arrive within 10-15 working days from the date of dispatch. In rare cases, your order may experience a slight delay due to many reasons. Usually, this is caused by one important detail or declaration that’s been missed. However, delays can also be due to other circumstances, such as weather and issues at the port.
• Orders shipped to the remaining listed countries typically arrive within 15-20 working days from the date of dispatch.
• We do not deliver orders to PO Boxes and BFPO addresses; we may restrict other postcodes at our discretion and we will advise you of this before shipping your order. If, for any other reason beyond our control, we are unable to supply a particular product, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
• Please allow additional time for your orders to arrive over the bank holiday weekends. We suggest allowing an additional 2-3 days for your packages to arrive before inquiring about the lost or missing items.
• It is up to you to make sure that your address details are entered correctly and accurately. We cannot be held responsible for delivery problems caused by inadequate address details.
• No customs charges are payable for items shipped to UK addresses.
• Other countries may be subject to additional charges for import duties and taxes. Customs requirements vary from country to country and it is your responsibility to contact your local customs office for accurate information. Brit Apparel is not responsible for these additional charges.
• You can cancel an order within 6 hours with or without giving a reason. The cancellation period will expire after 6 hours from the time of purchase and the customer will be liable to pay for the return charges. Please contact us by email or through online chat if you wish to cancel your order.
• Please check the Returns and Cancellations page for more information on returning an unwanted item.
• What is most important to us is that shopping at Brit Apparel is a simple, “hassle-free”, process.
• We are happy to accept returns of unwanted, faulty or damaged items. Please check the Returns and Cancellations page for more information on returning an unwanted item.
• Please return the item wrapped securely to prevent damage, and include a note of the problem experienced and your original invoice.
• We check all returned items and reserve the right to return the product to you at your expense if we cannot reproduce the fault on our equipment.
• Brit Apparel does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Brit Apparel only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
• Cookies are not a bad thing, they are a vital, necessary, useful and very helpful part of the internet, however, some people have used cookies to do things that allow an individual to be identified and to target them with information. We do not do this.
• Because some people have abused cookies, the EU has made it a law that all websites using cookies must inform the user about them and get their consent to use them.
• You can always delete/reset your cookies by going into settings/preferences of your web browser.
• For more information about cookies and the EU Cookie Regulations, you can visit the sites below.
• The Internet Advertising Bureau UK‘s (IAB) website youronlinechoices.com answers frequently asked questions about cookies.
Cookie Regulation –
• The official Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) notice about the EU Cookie Regulations and their enforcement in the UK.
• We retain a certain level of information about our customers in order that we can process orders you place with us and provide you with a convenient service when you return to our site.
• The information you provide when registering will not be sold, lent or otherwise disseminated beyond Brit Apparel, and we make every effort to secure any data we hold.
• Credit card details are entered into a secure server using strict SSL technology and are not stored at our end, at any point.
• Please contact us by email or through online chat if you wish to remove your account from our system completely.
• Although our restricted use of personal data exempts us from registering under the Data Protection Act 1998, we adhere to the Data Protection Principles therein which in summary require that data shall be:
1. Fairly and lawfully processed.
2. Processed for limited purposes.
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
5. Not kept longer than necessary.
6. Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights.
8. Not transferred to countries outside the EEA without adequate protection.
• All the content on this site is protected by UK and International Copyright Laws.
• No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified, displayed or performed without prior written consent from Brit Apparel.
• This site is provided as a Shopping Resource by Brit Apparel. The site is provided on an “as is” basis. Brit Apparel makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site.
• Brit Apparel will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
• We reserve the right to make changes to this site, disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Modification of Terms;
• Brit Apparel reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective from the date of posting on the Brit Apparel website.
• Our site is continually evolving as we try to provide a better service for our customers.
• If your question is not answered and you still like to contact us, please see our Contact Page for details.